Tea Instagram

Top Tea Instagram Users

October 28, 2013 in Tea Thoughts

I’m obsessed with Instagram. Especially when I’m following fellow tea lovers. When you put my Instagram obsession together with my tea obsession, it gets even better. I’m always looking for more tea drinkers who often post tea related photos on their accounts to follow and share. While the #tea hashtag is pretty popular with over 16 million photos, that also makes it a bit difficult to find a few photos that really stand out when it is constantly updating with new ones.

Most of the photos I see there often are just snaps of tea bags, a box of tea, a Tim Hortons or Starbucks cup, or even just stock photos. I want to be able to follow users who share photos that capture the beverage we love in a unique way. Even though I do like to see photos of people’s gathering for tea time with friends I would love to see more of the unfurling of tea leaves, the way you steep your cup, or even what you pair with a blend. To me, tea is the most lovely medium to capture.

I took it upon myself to dig deep into the Instagram tea world and find some accounts that capture tea in the way I love. Maybe some of you can relate with my points above so I wanted to share with you a list of some of the users who I have found (in no particular order).

Top Tea Instagram Users

Teaspoons and Petals

tea instagramAlexis is a tea consultant and an awesome photographer of tea. Something about the angle she captures all her unique photos enhances the images and draws my attention to them right away. I always feel like I’m there with her through each sips and nibbles of the tea & food pairings.

Tea Journal

tea instagramI really enjoy seeing this account’s tea adventures in art form. The true beauty of tea is shown in many ways.

Beginning with Bergamottea instagram

In addition to sharing some of her steeps, this tea Instagram account also features some recipes that will eventually make its way onto the blog. I like being able to follow along and get first looks at what tea infused recipe she’s working on next!

Tea For Me Please

tea instagramA great tea blog, and an even greater tea Instagram account. You can find Nicole sharing a plethora of tea photos ranging from before and after steeps, tea on the go, gorgeous tea wares and more.

Luce Leaf Tea

tea instagramI seriously think I have double tapped every single photo uploaded. The user truly knows how to capture the beauty of tea and I’m always envious of the tea ware!

The Tea Squirrel

tea instagram

Anna shares her reviews of teas she has tasted along with tea recipes on her blog. You’ll find her sophisticated photos that accompany most of her blog posts on her Instagram account as well.

World of Tea

tea instagramI often find myself jotting down new teas to try just from viewing photos of Tony’s tea experiences. I love following his tea journey through his blog, and especially his Instagram account now.

Notes on Tea

tea instagram

Georgia’s tea journey has been so much fun to follow. She shares awesome photos of her tea adventures with her sommelier course and interesting facts on tea to go with it.

The Tea Girl

tea instagramI absolutely love the aesthetics of this tea Instagram account. This is probably one of those accounts that once I see an uploaded photo, I instantly feel guided to put the kettle on.

Global Tea Hut

tea instagramI was thrilled when GTH joined Instagram because there was finally another way for me to follow the international tea community even more. If you’re looking to connect with other tea lovers from around the world, I would suggest following along.

Amanda Wilson

tea instagramShe’s great at sharing her teas of the day but I also love seeing the neat tea items (or items she restores into tea things) that she finds at thrift shops. I’m always so envious of her awesome collection found in her photos!

Tap Twice Tea

tea instagramMy most favourite photos from this account are the ones sharing their tea moments in nature. I also love following their tea travels through their awesome behind the scene photos.

Me! @teaaholic

tea instagramOf course, I’m on Instagram as well. Follow me as I share photos of tea leaves, tea ware, steeps — basically anything and everything that has to do with tea.

I know there must be many more tea friends on Instagram. Find me on Instagram and/or leave your username in the comment sections so I (and others) can check you out. With how popular tea is on Instagram, I think we should have a large tea community on there as well. Let’s make it happen together!

*This list was last updated September 20, 2016.

You Might Also Like

30 Comments

• Reply Nicole Martin October 28, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Thanks so much for the mention! I love that I'm already following everyone in this list :)

• Reply Lu Ann October 28, 2013 at 5:24 pm

Awesome! You have a good eye for great tea photos then, Nicole! :)

• Reply Divinity November 26, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Awesome post .i hope everybody will like your post

• Reply David Watson July 17, 2014 at 10:16 am

These kind of courses are very important to the society that we live in if these kind of courses were start before the situation was much batter

Website Design

• Reply jenni curtice August 14, 2014 at 9:00 pm

I follow lots of those tea accounts and they are awesome! I'm definitely checking out the rest. I rep my tea company, too! @tealunatic :)

• Reply Anonymous September 2, 2014 at 2:56 pm

this is turkish tea blogger's instagram: instagram.com/caycekk

• Reply Anonymous October 28, 2014 at 7:21 am

check out @taptwicetea

• Reply Obuj balok May 22, 2015 at 9:37 am

Nice

• Reply Accounting courses May 22, 2015 at 5:15 pm

All the tea photos are good. This is really awesome info that people are liked to take photo with tea. Tea is really good for health. It refreshes our mind and keep strong. Thanks for awesome information.

• Reply Christa Jones July 8, 2015 at 3:06 am

Love this post! Now following all of these ! Thanks !
    Follow me @cjsteepedtea

• Reply Andrew July 8, 2015 at 11:24 am

One day… LiquidProust will find its way on a list such as this for tea comedy that brings laughter to all those within the tea community.

• Reply Amanda Wilson July 8, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Thank you for the inclusion <3 I found two new accounts to follow, one can never have too many tea photos to ogle 😉

• Reply Teforia August 17, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Don't forget @teforia!

• Reply Christine November 29, 2015 at 9:08 pm

Thanks for the list. Wish I could introduce you to a friend of mine in Malaysia who collects tea leaves and has an impressive tea set-up in his house.

• Reply Lu Ann Pannunzio November 30, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Ah, that sounds heavenly! I wish so too. Thank you for at least putting that wonderful image in my mind Christine. I need to work on a lovely tea set up in my home.

• Reply Nazanin Yousefnejad January 2, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Just starting out my tea blog and IG, I would love it if my fellow tea lovers checked me out :) @teathoughts

• Reply Lu Ann Pannunzio January 4, 2016 at 10:52 am

Followed! Congrats on the tea blog. I look forward to reading your posts.

• Reply Tezzo February 22, 2016 at 6:18 am

Nice!

• Reply Nat Miller June 13, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Thank you for the list! I am just starting out as a travel, tea and cake blogger http://www.hopscoff.com @hopscoff. I am now following all of the above, they have some fab photos! I am looking forward to more posts :)

• Reply Tosha August 6, 2016 at 12:33 am

Peace! Stumbled into your blog tonight ! Im also a brand spankin new blogger…. But always a tea sipper! http://Www.instagram.com/teawithtosha

Following you and some of the others now!
    Happy sipping!!! 💚🍵

• Reply Liquid Proust September 26, 2016 at 8:18 pm

RussianTeaHistory – most knowledgeable on tea
    HaveTeaWillTravel – how was this missed?

• Reply Lu Ann Pannunzio September 28, 2016 at 6:55 am

Thanks! I didn’t know about the first one. Definitely checking it out now

• Reply Anna @ The Tea Squirrel September 27, 2016 at 4:13 am

Thank you Lu Ann, how sweet of you to mention me! :-) thank you for such a beautiful post, I love discovering fellow tea lovers on Instagram and everywhere else :-)

• Reply Sherin George October 4, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Great compilation! It’s great to know of tea lovers from around the world. I am a tea blogger myself from the U.A.E. @pardesitrotter :)

• Reply @ateaaday December 10, 2016 at 5:13 am

Hi Lu Ann and fellow tea lovers! Please feel free to follow me on Instagram at @teaaday ! I’m an avid tea drinker from London and I share photos of my daily cup of tea. I try a different blend every day, whether it’s loose leaf or tea bags, black/green/rooibos tea or herbal/fruit tisane, hot or iced. I believe variety is the spice of life!

• Reply Lu Ann Pannunzio December 10, 2016 at 7:47 am

Thanks for sharing your account here! I can never get enough tea photos on my Instagram feed ☺

• Reply @ateaaday December 10, 2016 at 7:57 am

Thank you! Just to correct the above, my account is @ateaaday! Happy tea-drinking everyone! :)

• Reply M.L. December 27, 2016 at 2:24 am

Thanks for sharing these… am now following all of them!! If anyone is particularly interested in Asian tea culture, follow me @willtravelfortea . My account documents my travels throughout the continent in search of the perfect cuppa. Happy sipping, everyone!

• Reply Shani January 3, 2017 at 2:08 am

Hello!!!great to find you..I am doing a tea project…challenge… on Insta and with my blog etc.
    #projectTlove